Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a Weekend!

Ok, so Jessica and I had a great weekend. My dad, Zack, Josh, Adam and myself all contributed to the building of the deck (Heather loves guys with big decks). We finished our steps. Best of all we had our baby, Malachi, dedicated in our church Graceland...aka...the Land of Grace. We just want to thank everyone who came to the dedication and everyone who helped with deck. I have listed a few pictures for your enjoyment...and ours! As always, comments are appreciated.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! Sorry we didn't make it to the dedication. Malachi looked so cute in his outfit, love the bowtie! Glad ya'll have a blog now, I have to add you to my list! See ya'll Friday.

Dewberry Discourse said...

In the last picture of Malachi (close up of him and his bowtie) he looks like Marc did when he was a baby.

Angela said...

Little Malachi is starting to look like Marc's baby pictures! I think he has his expressions. Happy you guys are blogging! I'll add you to my list!