Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed with more than enough!

Christmas is officially over and Marc is putting together his I pod speakers as we speak (thanks mom). I can't help but be overwhelmed with the amount of gifts that we got this year. Malachi has enough toys to last an entire year. God has truly blessed our family in more ways that I could ever imagine. Not so much the gifts this year as it is spending time with our families. Marc and I are truly blessed to have a large, loving family on both sides. We are blessed to have a family of our own now. I simply do not know how we used to live without our Malachi. We just got done putting him down for the night a little bit ago. We just stand there and stare, Marc whispers "I love him." It makes my heart melt. What a blessing Malachi has been to our lives. There is nothing like Christmas to remind you of what really matters in life...family. Thank you Lord for the things that you have given us, Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 comments: