Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marc Benjamin Dewberry is turning 26 today. Only 4 years away from 30! ahhhhh! Getting old is funny. You dont realize your getting old and then one day it hits you. It happen to me last night. We went to visit Simone at college. She is cheering at Lee University in Cleveland, TN. I was looking around at all of the students and found myself saying how young they looked. They seriously looked like freshmen in highschool. I know that they only looked like this because I am getting OLD! Oh well, what can you do. College was a lot of fun, but it is only for a season. I do not wish to go back. Anyhow, I am off on a tangent. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Happy Birthday Marc! I'll be 28 in January, geez. I didn't know Simone was at Lee. That's not that far from us! One of the med student's dad's is actually a professor there. You'll have to let us know next time you're there (or in Gatlinburg, we're just a little over an hour from there :).