Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eat...sleep...play

Malachi and Daddy are enjoying their new trick. He has always had strong legs...wanting to stand all the time. I can only imagine what must be going through Malachi's little head. I told Marc that he better do it while he can. I am afraid that as soon as Malachi figures out what is really going on it might scare him. Or he may just be used to his dad's silly ways and not be scared at all. I would hope for the latter. Of course I wouldn't want him to be totally fearless though. I can only imagine all of the trips to the emergency room I might have if he is.



Malachi had his first sit down dinner yesterday. He ate about 2 tablespoons of rice cereal from a spoon. He made several silly faces of disgust at first. He seemed to like it after the first few bites.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, totally fearless is not always good. I've had a few of those ER trips already myself. Oh well, I think with boys you just have to expect that it will happen at some point. Can you imagine how Marc will be the first time Malachi has to go to the ER? Hope there are no elevators!

Angela said...

Yay! I got to your picasa web album! Malachi's expression in that top picture looks just like an expression Dennis makes.

Dewberry Discourse said...

Just love those red eyebrows!! Love, Nana Sue